details of a domestic goddess

part-time SAHM to four kids: Bear (96), Schmoo (99), Hercules (01), and Princess (02). I wear many hats, including that of the chef, maid, nanny, chauffeur, accountant, triage nurse, laundress, educator, admin assistant, maintenance, gardener, weekend warrior, and just mom too. when i'm not busy momming, i get up at 2am to go to work as an international spy.

13 December 2007

teaser

you may want a little alone time...i know i need some now.....

sipping hot chocolate, steaming in a tall ceramic mug, soft sage microfleece shrugged about my shoulders. thoughts of you fill my head. a long sip, savoring the heat and sweetness on my tongue; a long blink, savoring the heat and sweetness of your touch. longing for another stolen moment.

imagining your long fingers and wide palm gliding down my hourglass curve. the light grasp of your hand as it reaches my thigh. the anticipation of your fingers loosening their grip, but still in light contact with my trembling skin. one finger slides underneath the seam of my lace and grazes the very outer lips, hidden between my thighs. my breath catches; your finger presses. within those folds, you find a deep well of warm honey, the center of my passion. my eyes flutter as you thrust another finger inside and turn your hand just so; your fingertips alternate against a secret place while your thumb busies itself against my pearl. i writhe for you, breathy sighs escape me in my pleasure. i feel your grin against my thigh as you nibble, hot breath spilling over my moist skin. i shudder. i hold your head in my hands, threading my fingers through your hair and moaning as you add a flash of heat from your tongue to my swollen trembling.

sweet release breaks upon me, crashing from my core and rippling out to the ends of my toes, my fingers, each strand of hair on my head. ragged panting, i scream, quivering and tense, your fingers and tongue slowing with me. light kisses fall on my unsteady thighs, my pink and pulsing lips, my heaving breasts, neck and chin. my mouth devours yours, tasting my own slightly sweet tang as our tongues dance.

i shake myself from this reverie, a glance out the window at the darkening skies. you´ll be here soon enough. and then i won´t have to wait.

No comments: