details of a domestic goddess

part-time SAHM to four kids: Bear (96), Schmoo (99), Hercules (01), and Princess (02). I wear many hats, including that of the chef, maid, nanny, chauffeur, accountant, triage nurse, laundress, educator, admin assistant, maintenance, gardener, weekend warrior, and just mom too. when i'm not busy momming, i get up at 2am to go to work as an international spy.

01 March 2007

i love my kid.

well, i love all of them, but my oldest gets to stay up "late" and we hang out together. tonight's fun: we taped our mouths shut with scotch tape because we were bored.

i really should get a picture of this.

it started out the she put a piece over her upper lip and it looked really wierd, watching her talk and the tape wrinkled up when she said a "p" or "b" word. wicked. then i taped my whole mouth shut and the giggles ensued. have you ever tried to laugh with your mouth taped shut????

then, a naughty 4 year old gets out of bed and we can't stop laughing.....with our mouths taped shut!!

i swear, neither me nor my ten year old have been drinking....

No comments: